Investors want the news. Now.
Investors progress through their investor journey, moving from stranger to advocate, based on decisions triggered mainly by news. When you have news, get it to investors wherever they are – websites, emails, social media, news distribution channels. Do it immediately using IRM Newsroom.
The infographic below shows the impact of Newsroom so far!
We wanted to provide an insight to show just how robust our Newsroom system really is. Every day our software works hard to ensure your important ASX announcements (and other types of news and media) are distributed to your dedicated subscribers across multiple channels as quickly as possible.
Here’s five ways IRM Newsroom allows you to enhance your communication of news to investors:
- Do it Now. Immediate distribution of ASX announcements to your website, email subscribers and social media channels.
- Automated, or not. Choice of automated or one click authorise process to publish news, immediately, based on the type of announcement.
- Tailor the message. Simple editing features to change messaging for each announcement and news channel
- Choose distribution. Flexible options to change distribution channels per announcement
- Expand Reach. Ability to add extra feeds such as Boardroom Media, Proactive Investors etc
Your investors want the latest information as soon as it’s published.
Our flexible and robust communication tools give you the ability to grow your stakeholder database while keeping them informed with your latest announcements.
- Immediate distribution of ASX announcements to your website, email subscribers and social media channels.
- Choice of automated or one click authorise process to release announcements.
- Simple editing features to change messaging per announcement.
- Flexible options to change distribution channels per announcement.
- Add extra news from your company blog and various third party news sources.
companies using IRM Newsroom
ASX Announcements delivered per month
emails sent every month
Enjoying IRM Newsroom is easier and cheaper than you think.
For even more information about IRM Newsroom, feel free to view our IRM Newsroom FAQ’s here.